Corporations and Businesses become partners of the PBY Memorial Foundation PBY Naval Air Museum for many reasons, including:
- An appreciation for Naval Aviation History in general and the desire to preserve its heritage for future generations.
- A desire to provide a community service by supporting the Foundation’s varied activities, especially its youth education programs.
- To gain exposure to the Museum’s growing audience of members and local, national and international visitors.
- Provide benefits to employees.
Business Plane Captain – $500 Annual Dues
Recognition on Business Partner Display in Museum
Framed recognition certificate for display
Recognition in our annual Honor Roll of Giving
Listing in Quarterly Newsletter and on Website
Business Copilot – $1000 Annual Dues
All of the above benefits plus
10% discount in the Museum Ships Store for employees
Acknowledgement at the Annual Members Meeting
Small advertisement in Quarterly Newsletter
Business Pilot – $1500 Annual Dues
All the above benefits plus
Engraved plaque for Display in lieu of certificate
Invitation to and special recognition at Annual Members Meeting
Advertisement on website with link to your business website
Larger advertisement in Quarterly Newsletter
- Or print a donation form and mail us your donation PBYMF Business Partner Enrollment Form
Porter Group LLC
2185 West Beach Road Oak Harbor, WA 98277
Business Plane Captain
Whidbey SeaTac Shuttle and Charter, LLC
Oak Harbor Signs